A day that Ithought I was stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day that Ithought I was stuck

I have a bad habit of going I can do that! the first time I waked into it do the second time I drove my bad this was not good no way to turn around a boulder field and the bad part I knew it. I had a good day. and it is not going to be the last time I do something stupid.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2454 (1).JPG
Views:	119
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	319140
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

My mom say's it's a "guy thing" to be stupid. I do stupid things (don't we all?) too, usually to grab an old bottle or notch an arrow or something. I have split my lip, sliced the tip of my thumb off, and split my other thumb down the middle and got stung a thousand times all in the name of shear stupidity. But you know what? I got the antique bottle that I wanted, I got my arrow notched and I saved my favorite hat from an active hornets nest. It's all in how you look at it. By the way really cool collection you have there! I just love those trade points. Next time, check for turn off spots!

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Hey Chase, Nice finds. I love those trade points.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

And those knifes!!! Wow too cool!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

It was worth every bit...nice haul there...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Sure have some nice things there Chase. That must be quite the spot
            South Dakota

Comment

Would love to look at those up close . What a find . Those trade points are something else . I know nothing about them how they were made , thought process why , how , when . I could goggle but that takes the fun out of your campfire stories .

Comment

Working...
              X