Bones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones

I had a fellow artifact hunter come by awhile back,he wanted to know about what to do with two particular closely related artifacts... My suggestion was to place them in dry sealed plastic bags... I knew what they were and the part of the animl they came from..I just did not know if they were from two or four legged animal?
    Lubbock County Tx

I would say rib bones..... and I would DEMAND that they be preserved with Duco-Acetone per Dr. Gomer SCHWEET THINGS THERE
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Oh wow!!! Those are awesome! Hint: if tomclark recommends something, than you should probably do it.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Tom knows

So what do you think the lines represent
      SW Connecticut

Comment

I can't imagine any function other than gaming/gambling pieces or some shamanistic charmy divining things..... yea?
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Shamanistic charmy divining things. That's a very funny way of putting it!

They may be broken pieces of ornamentation. I started making bone ornaments, so that's what it might be. They are probably deer bones. Do you know where he got/found them?
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes in a area which does not allow artifact hunting, just W of Tx.

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah. Okay.

Read here for Dr. Gomer's solution https://forums.arrowheads.com/index....shell-bone-etc
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx Hoss. I’m in no position to tell the fellow artifact hunter how to do anything with those particular artifacts.....
      Working...
      X