fake shell gorgets ebay lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake shell gorgets ebay lol

(FAKES) Holy Cow get 'em quick!!!! Not only one, but THREE same shell gorgets@! only $1350. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274508912206?ul_noapp=true
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143750625508?ul_noapp=true Aww hale no!@ nothing. rolled in the surf pieces
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      There is! A lot! Of exclamation points! In the! Description!

Good Lawd, those are bad!

I've bought from this guy before, and everything was legit. He sells a lot of legit stuff, but this is just laughably fake.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

30 days return on the gorgets, and if you need more(!), “sounds good”. Lol. I’ll need about 5 seconds, lol....
      Rhode Island

Comment

Oh dear... someone may be suckered in to making an acceptable offer below the 'Buy it Now' price and then think they've got a bargain. Very cynical.

PS: Tom, I moved this out of the "Information Centre" and left a re-direct which will expire in a week.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

3 identical shell gorgets for only $1350 (plus $8.50 shipping), let's not beat each other up to who gets them 1st.
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Three toe and hand claw ailen beings captured on shell.
            Floridaboy.

Comment

That is hilarious & sad all at once , that the seller is so willing to rip folks off.

Comment

One question....not to be vulgar, but why do the alien beings depicted on these fine examples need to have nipples? Seriously. Its disturbing....
                Western Kentucky

Comment

This is bad, but the "Dinosaur Embryos" and native american "effigies" really bother me. There are some sellers that have dozens for sale, some for multiple thousands of dollars. I've tried to report them to eBay without success, and have also contacted one of the sellers multiple times - she claims that they are authentic. Here is one example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Dinosa...MAAOSwIA1crMEx

Comment

No one has a chance I'm buy'n em all----Click. Kim
                    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Have aook at my friends abalone shell artifacts! As good as it gets!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• CMD
                        CMD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice!

Originally posted by Styles View Post
                      This is bad, but the "Dinosaur Embryos" and native american "effigies" really bother me. There are some sellers that have dozens for sale, some for multiple thousands of dollars. I've tried to report them to eBay without success, and have also contacted one of the sellers multiple times - she claims that they are authentic. Here is one example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Dinosa...MAAOSwIA1crMEx

Here’s a genuine dino egg, with embryonic material preserved:

And a real dinosaur raptor egg, from China, from my collection, and showing the shell pattern....

Click image for larger version

Name:	F507BC11-AED8-44EF-94AD-231E3DBAFC47.jpeg
Views:	186
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	497059

Click image for larger version

Name:	88F5EE84-9A09-4CDE-A30C-E5AF7FE25E10.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	497060

Rhode Island

Comment

• Styles
                        Styles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's an incredible piece!! And brave of you to buy from China haha.
                    Working...
                    X