Bone Weaving Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Weaving Tool

Just wanted to share with everyone one of the best bone pieces Ive ever found. I found it on Aug. 8th, 2008. Its 6 3/4" long and is as thin as a dime. I could not believe this did not break. I got really lucky

Enjoy,
    Kenny

That is a beautiful artifact. You are very lucky. That said now i will tell you about one found here. I had a friend who had found a needle a lot like yours. He was showing some friends one day and they dropped it. When it hit the floor it shattered into tiny pieces. So be very careful as I am sure you are. They are very brittle and will not survive a fall. Again your very lucky to have such a fine artifact and thank you for sharing.

Comment

Love it, just love it. Fantastic.

Comment

Wildhorse,
        Yes Its one of the best bone artifacts Ive seen from around here. I call it the Folsom of bone artifacts. Its going to be hard for me to top this classic example of a rare bone artifact.
        Greywolf,
        Yes its one of my favorite artifacts Ive found. I love it to.
        I have it as a center piece in my bone frame. Check out the picture, All but 3 of these are personal finds

Comment

Awesome piece.  I would much rather find a nice perishable tool like that than a flint point!

Comment

Im with you on that one Matt! You just dont hardly see bone artifacts like this that often. This is the nicest one Ive seen from this area. And Im not saying that just because I found it. Ive seen a number of collections from around here and this is the only one like this Ive seen this size and quality

Comment

Kenny, awesome piece, and an awesome frame!! Never found a bone piece in my 5 years of walking.  But recently made some connections in Coshocton Co. in Ohio and hope to unearth one this spring. That to me is museum grade what you have there. I have looked at alot of bone artifacts on line and never seen even a photo of one that nice. Congratulations, Bill

Comment

Working...
              X