No announcement yet.

Quartzite? Need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this related to the thread I started?
    I was trying to be polite but I guess that doesn't work.
    My point to skelton was that he should start his own thread in a different category.
    Last edited by Ron Kelley; 10-30-2015, 08:46 AM.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Kelley View Post
      How is this related to the thread I started?
      I was trying to be polite but I guess that doesn't work.
      My point to skelton was that he should start his own thread in a different category.
      Oh, sorry, Ron. Just seeing this comment. I did not know we were steering your thread astray. You had mentioned not seeing work, so, since I knew his pieces had been worked, I thought I was actually helping you. I never dreamed I was instead irritating you. I thought I was being helpful to YOU. Threads often take odd turns. Yes, your rock is quartzite. But that question had already been provided, so I just went with what I thought was the flow of the thread. I did not realize cskelton had in fact highjacked your thread, and I was compounding the highjacking error.
      Rhode Island

Comment

You were being helpful Charlie. If you read back through the thread you will see what I mean.
        Michigan Yooper

Comment

Ron,
          I apologize if i made an error in forum etiquette. This is the first site or forum i have ever joined. I dont even have a facebook account. I truely thought your question was " can this material be knapped?" , and by providing pics of the same material having been worked, it was an answer. Wont happen again.
          Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Thank You
            Michigan Yooper

Comment

Working...
            X