Got some pretty ones!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some pretty ones!!

Hey all, just wanted to show some beautiful gems we found and tumbled. Sorry about one kinda bad pick. I will put up indivual pics and better. Wanted to show off a bit. Happy and safe journeys. Be careful, wear bright orange. Hunting is here. For us creek plunkers, it's a dangerous time.

Sorry forgot pic. Here it is.

Comment

So pretty! My dad does this for my kids, they love it!

Comment

Yep, my kids think it's awesome too. They love going with me as well. We tubs of stones we still need to tumble. This is fun to me. I usually have no idea what gem is what kind. But when I do know I tell them. I am 37 years old and overweight. So, I started rock hounding again. I have lost 125 lbs so far. There is so much beauty to be found. I don't care if what I find is valuable. The time we share with each other is priceless.

Comment

That is exactly how I feel. It's all about fun and good memories. Great job on the weight loss!!

Comment

Good for you! Happy hunting!
            Child of the tides

Comment

Nice looking stones, the red stone is neat do you know what type stone it is?
              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• civ5king6577
                civ5king6577 commented
                Editing a comment
                I sent the pic to my buddy. He thinks it's most likely red calcite. I think so too
                Last edited by civ5king6577; 11-14-2015, 07:30 AM.

Not sure yet. I take my gems to a buddy who is a walking gem encyclopidia. Right now he is in Virginia looking for gems, arrowheads, anything he can get. He makes jewelery and profit. Sometimes he might throw me a buck or two. Usually I have him look. We hang out and I keep it. Let me see if I can get a light through pic

Comment

Working...
              X