BIG Thank you to Willjo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG Thank you to Willjo!

I went to the artifact show in Swainsboro, GA and Johnny gave me the stone he had shown earlier on this site. It’s the stone with the Dendrites in it. This is the neatest rock I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much Johnny. It was very generous of you to give it to me. I’m sorry I’m a little late posting my thank you but I dropped my phone in water and had to get a new phone😩and have been dealing with a tough situation with my elderly mom as I try to get her prepared for assisted living. I look at this rock every night and feel thankful that you gave it to me! Thanks again.
    South Carolina

That is a beauty.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I am glad you like it sorry you have been going through some tough situations, hope everything works out well for you and your mother. Thanks for the rocks you brought, looks like the quartz was some quality rock.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Johnny. If you ever want any quartz please just let me know and let me know what size i should send you. If any knappers read this and want some SC quartz let me know.

Nice !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Now that is just down right stunning . Josie let this beautiful gesture from Johnny and the beauty of that rock bring you
        happy thoughts going through your change with your Mom .
        Let that be your light

Comment

• Josie
          Josie commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww, thanks Tam. I don't think she minds the assisted living because she plays bridge at this place once a week and always talks about how nice it is. She will miss her home though.

That rock is mad cool Josie.looks like tiny trees growing in it. Good luck with the family stuff
        SW Connecticut

Comment

• Josie
          Josie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Red!
      Working...
      X