• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple faults spewing water from the roof and walls

Comment

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      Just scared watching that . How deep in that ?

• Kaleb
      Kaleb commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see in it about 5 ft before it goes black. It's been spewing water out like that for months now without letting up so I'm sure it's pretty deep.

Pretty cool man. Regarding the possible fossil . It’s all from organic matter that’s been buried by the Great Flood anyway . I talked to an old oil driller a few months back and he told me that they went over 5 miles down back in the day. That’s some deep deposits of organic material plants, animals, trees ect. So your coal fossil is something but what? What is your depth your seeing Dino tracks?

Comment

• Kaleb
      Kaleb commented
      Editing a comment
      It's in the Cretaceous-age Blackhawk formation and averages 335m overburden and can reach up to 700m

Kaleb , I felt good seeing that light . I’ll tell you I was looking at the steep hill with snow and know I would feel safer sking down that then being in that mine . Just nice cruz between those trees .

Comment

• Kaleb
      Kaleb commented
      Editing a comment
      I think i may be a little crazy but i like it down there every day is an adventure. It's actually pretty safe we have a really good roof control plan. We drill test holes every 20 or 40 ft and adjust as our bolting as necessary. I'll be a little more nervous when we go into the lower Hiawatha seam 30 ft below where we are now.
Working...
X