Coral from Pasco County Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral from Pasco County Florida

Got a lot of coral slabs from pearl yoder who runs a place called the million souls mine it is an old quarry site the old NAs used for their tool needs.
    The material is really some nice looking rock. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8389.JPG Views:	0 Size:	152.0 KB ID:	467870 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8403.JPG Views:	0 Size:	180.6 KB ID:	467875 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8397.JPG Views:	0 Size:	172.3 KB ID:	467873 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8402.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.9 KB ID:	467876 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8390.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.1 KB ID:	467872 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8393.JPG Views:	0 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	467874 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8395.JPG Views:	0 Size:	101.5 KB ID:	467871
    Wyoming

Bret that came pretty fast looks good. Next time you heat some rock put some small pieces in there and se if it don't enhance the color, Just some pieces you trim off
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• beatup1354
      beatup1354 commented
      Editing a comment
      This has been heat treated johnny i think pearl takes it up to 550 in his kiln and that is the limit of my roaster so i don't know if much will change

Going to be good when they are finished
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Hey, nice,, can’t wait to see em..
      Floridaboy.

Comment

WOW Bret, That's some beautiful coral!
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Awesome 👌
          🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

That's some really pretty stuff... I found the website, but only found where he sold jewelry. How much did it cost to get that much coral?
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• beatup1354
              beatup1354 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ethan you have to go to facebook and join the buy and sell group for the million souls mine to get coral rough ,spalls bifaces and slabs.It was a Couple hundred $ with shipping.

• Kentucky point
              Kentucky point commented
              Editing a comment
              YIKES!

I like Obsidian anyway, lol!
          Working...
          X