Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic

impression of what

Danny - My eyes ain't all they used to be but that appears to be some sort of fossilized critter.  I can make out a mouth, big black eye and maybe body mass.  If you can get a clearer focus pic then post it on the ARCHAEOLOGY and FOSSIL forum on this website you stand a better chance of iding the critter.  Definitely a keeper.  By the By - back in my younger days I worked at General Steel Industries (sister to Granite City Steel) there in Granite City.  That was back in 1964 when you were about 9 yo. Heh Heh.  Worked there for a year before I joined the Navy and never looked back.  Anyway - I be watchin to see if this thing gets id'd.  Got my interest piqued.  Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I think its arock with a ding in it. Need to see better picture.

Comment

Its Pacman LOL

Comment

Dont you guys know a pet rock when you see one?...

Comment

stonasoures rex

Comment

Try to get a better pic and I will be able to identify it for you down to the family level anyway. From what I can see, it looks like it might belong to the trogladite family. They were very numerous and successful for millions of years.

Comment

Working...
              X