Joliet Ill will county findings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joliet Ill will county findings?

can anyone tell me where I can go in Northern Will county or dupage county Ill I am looking to find points or artifacts
    I will respect any land I go onto but I cant get the owner to say yes.
    so if someone does hunt up here please contact me and tell me if I can either join them or ask if I can go on their land to hunt the arrowheads.
    I really want to find them for real.
    Oh Yea does this mean anything?> I found it in a river in minnesota up there.
    Please let me know
    thank you,

Trail marker, or someone brought their kids??????
      :evil:

Comment

This is a pile of rocks, and I am moving this into "Just Rocks" category.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Your in a good area. Be persistent in looking for areas to hunt, look for higher sandier areas adjacent to rivers, creeks and streams, as well as gravel and sand bars in those waterways. Try google earth for an aerial view of your area. Ask lots of folks, particularly the old timers and farmers. Always get permission. You'll be into some areas soon.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Like Greg said. Agree with chase, just a pile of rocks. Don't know how you could find a pile like that sitting in a river without falling apart?
          But, at any rate, stacking them on top of each other doesn't imbue them with meaning.
          Rhode Island

Comment

i think it represents balance and harmony in nature.its not a ancient pile, probably just someone with a little time, i set em" up all over the place.
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Working...
            X