This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Raging Buffalo

this is how NOT to hunt buffalo, Unless you are a true legend. I Found 2 years ago with no little difficulty. Still enjoying the study of it. Very interested in any comments, so fire away!

actual size about 4 x 3.5 x 3/4 inches. found in small drain ditch at edge of flat open field.

what is it?
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Yep, I'm confused too!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

:unsure: , I think we are gonna need some more information !

Comment

:laugh: Well I think the poor shooter chose the right caliber but his shot placement is nothing short of suicidal.  :laugh:
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Thanks guys for your comments! Like I said this one is a lot of fun to study and show off.  Anyone familiar with any native oral traditions concerning buffalo??  All comments welcome...  more pictures on the way.   might give some of you guys a clue....  Right on Ron! Thanks for not spilling the beans out right... lol...    So This is were we seperate the boys from the men ....  OR the hunters from the gatherers you might say...  let me have my study for a week or so and then i will explain myself and the artifact.  No appologies... and no hoax.
              I still encourage everyone to leave a comment...  tell me what you think!
              P.S. I'm Still having a deal of trouble dating, but that poor man there might be able to teach me something.....    ok that was cheasy.

Comment

I think you are a nut !  :laugh:

Comment

It is a rock.

Comment

HAHAHAH!   LOL!!
                  I could use a PSYCHIATRIST here!!!   LMAO!!!!!....
                  EH..haha.. ok sorry.   I do tend to have too much fun with my buffalo rock. 
                    No hard feelings though ok? 
                  Will put up another pic real soon for anyone interested.    peace

Comment

Hey Mike, I laughed and that's better medicine than any of these pills the doc gave me.
                    Michigan Yooper
                    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Natural rock.

Comment

Here we go again!
                        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

not even after I held my nose 2 the screen -and- stared at it for 10 seconds then slowly backed up did I see anything that resembled a buffalo...hmmm :blink:
                          :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:

Comment

rock
                            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hey you guys are all pretty great in my book i mean it cause im not trying to be a jerk.  BUt OH man I was laughing so hard there for a minute and got carried away. 
                                  Any ways...  Heres a crappy back angle my friend just snapped.  (I dont even have a camera yet).  There is a few important things to see here.   All comments are well appreciated on this topic as I have still much to learn about this artifact my self.  I really hope i didnt stomp on anyone by accident...  I got carried away.   here ya go.    I will post here again tommarrow if i get a camera again.   

Top is same top.  180 flip.   heres another

Could use some advice on taking good photos!

Comment

Working...
                              X