Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frog? I dont even see a tadpole.

Comment

I remember you posted some nice finds a few days ago.. Did this piece come from the same site?
      My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

i live in indiana when i hunt i take everything flint chips broken flake flake knife s crude and also well formed preforms (clubbing stones) ect .. also stones with curious shapes like yours but only if i have found alot of what i have just mentioned when i get around to cleaning them i look at the curious shaped rocks with often (little working) i use to convince myself they were important and keep them. but have come to realize and it was said in another post. UNIVERSITY'S KEEP ALL OF WHAT I PICK UP BUT MOST COLLECTORS DONT, IF YOUR LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY OR MAKE A COLLECTION. YOU HAVE TO REALIZE WHETHER YOU THINK OR EVEN KNOW FOR A FACT SOMETHING WITH OBVIOUS WORKINGS OR LITTLE TO NONE WAS A TOOL OR LITHIC.     IS IT EASILY RECOGNIZABLE IS IT OF GREAT MATERIAL IS IT SOMETHING SOMEONE WOULD WANT IN THERE DISPLAY FOR OTHER S TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY. AND IF NOT PITCH OR THROW IT IN A BOX CAUSE YOUR WASTING TIME YOU COULD BE FINDING THAT SHOW PIECE. JUST MY THOUGHT S I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME.        ALSO I THINK TO GET THE BEST ADVICE ON HERE YOU NEED TO TAKE PICTURES FROM ALL SIDE S OF YOU PIECE IF IM CORRECT YOUR PIECE OF TAN FLINT THAT THE ARCHAEOLOGIST COULDN'T RECOGNIZE IS JUST A PICTURE OF THE FACE. GOOD LUCK ON FUTURE HUNTS    AND JUST REMEMBER JUST BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE AN ARTIFACT DOES NT MEAN IT S WORTH KEEPING

Comment

Lol well I will keep trying thank u all for your  time and info

Comment

Working...
          X