Not Sure What this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure What this is?

This is made out of sandstone and was found at the bottom of a lake that was drained. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could tell me what it is and the value.

Moderator Note: profile album pictures no longer available

brandon - don't know what you want looked at, your avatar or what.  You didn't post a picture of it????  ---Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Chuck he has a couple of picks in his profile photo album. Is a strange loooking thing. Joe.

Comment

It is not man made. Its a rock with a percussion or root hole in it. Looks like sand stome.

Jack

Comment

Brandon - What Jack says makes sense to me.  Have to agree with him.  Joe - Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  ---Chuck
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

It does kind of look like it was naturally made but then again it resembles so many things that I looked at from the stone age. I believe it was the Neolithic Era where I was having the most luck and the perfect triangle shape does not say chance to me but design. Anyone have any other ideas?

Comment

GeoFact.

Comment

It is a nature made rock not an artifact. I see all sorts and shapes made by nature.
                Jack

Comment

Jack - Those rocks are super looking.  I assume they're not in the garden like mine are.   ---Chuck

Comment

Geofact, not an Artefact.

Comment

Chuck
                      These are all on shelves on the back porch. These were all found in an area of volcanic activity down in my place in the Big Bend.
                      During a volcanic explosion there is a lot of stones that get thrown in to the air and then is hit with molten material and these are what some of them end up looking like.
                      If you look close on these you can see alien faces and ancient text. LOL
                        Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X