No announcement yet.

Good Find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon, ksrocks is an awesome hunter/gatherer of ancient American artifacts. He and I hunt the same area now and then as we both live in the same city in Cen. Kansas. He just may be a caveman with all the artifacts he and his epic spoon discover~!!! Dont take offense, its just you bear alot of resemblance in your posts and questionable content therein, to someone who had nothing but tried to convince pro relic hunters that is was real. Even after a highly reputable opinion was giver by Dr. Hester on the matter. Still want to see what you have! If it is writing(language writ form with alphabet) or glyphs, would be awesome. Wont be impressed if Made in China is on it though!! :laugh: -Kenny

Comment

Ive been called worse I think, so Im ok with that fellow rock hunter. Wish only good hunting to you! How was that Jack? Thanks Kenny u know Im just an old man with a spoon>   B)

Comment

Well since you think that black rock is something, I would like to see some other things that you have and believe to be something. I am having a hard time believing that you hunt artifacts and really think that the natural inclusions in that rock were man made. I am just curious what else you believe to be man made.  :unsure:

Comment

Working...
        X