X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greywolf22
    replied
    Greg, Tom
    LMAO. Need to be more polite. That is what I was told I need to do on this board. I am trying.
    Jack

Leave a comment:

• CousinDan
    replied
    I thought I seen a loaf of bread!

Leave a comment:

• turkeytail
    replied
    Greg....you forgot the partridge in the pear tree...JEEESH! Brandon, sorry for poking fun at ya but its a geofact. Look in my profile at the two holed rock, Its my buddys and I thought it was indian made. Cliff and Jack both said geofact....No argument from me! You learn from those with more experience!

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    I see a cannon, an axe, a speedboat, a john deere lawn mower, 2 - 2" x 4" x 8' no, 3 of those, a pair of dirty socks, a moldy loaf of bread, two kitties, a coke can and an ice pick. Honest. Really.
      oh, oh and I do see the mammoth, but this time he's comin round the mountain.

Leave a comment:

• turkeytail
    replied
    Brandon, I tryed to see something but I cant! Time, weather, massive amounts of pressure from glaciers can form some freaky rocks! Mark.

Leave a comment:

• wmwallace
    replied
    All I see Dan is natural inclusions, it is not carved by man, whatever lines are in that rock in my opinion was drawn by the good Earth Mother.-Bill

Leave a comment:

• CousinDan
    replied
    Do you think it's some sort of map?

Leave a comment:

• wmwallace
    replied
    Sorry Brandon, would like to see what you see, but don't. I just see a very neat rock-Bill

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• brandonb23
    replied
    ya lost me on the whole X marks the spot

Leave a comment:

• CousinDan
    replied
    X marks the spot!  Start digging!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf22
    replied
    Brandon
    I am done looking. To me those are rocks nothing more. 
    Jack

Leave a comment:

• brandonb23
    replied
    click on the pictures and look, read what I said and you will see It's not imagination cause I am only one that can see these things before I explain them and then others see it too.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf22
    replied
    Brandon
    Your imagination is way beyond mine. I just see a rock that is all. Sorry.
    Jaxk

Leave a comment:

• brandonb23
    replied
    ok I am going to show you all exactly what I see. I will type what it and and where it is.
    In this picture I see like a primitive picture of a prehistoric bird top left, mountains top right, a valley bottom left and then a sun or moon to the right and to the right of that something like a horse. ( a primitive painting or etching, look up other primitive drawings found on cave walls and you will see hopefully. I do not know what this is but I do not think its Native American. That is why I put it on here so I could hopefully find out more.

In this picture I see from bottom left to right some type of object which I am gonna leave you to form your own opinion. To the right of that a cross, then a a lightning bolt with something under it and to the right of that a boat maybe with waters flooding or something. Above that a boar maybe and something else I do not know.
    If you can not see it after this I guess I will just look elsewhere for more knowledge on something like this. I have done so much research on this thing and everyone that I have shown it to in real life see what I am talking about when I point these things out. Look and will see, open your minds. Thank you for all input and try to see what I do. If nothing else at least let me know what type of rock this is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X