what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this?

there you guys go, tell me what you think this is. I know it is not a geofact you silly people

I wish I could see what you see, but to me its looks like a rock with natural inclusions.
    Jack

Comment

look at the fourth picture down. there is a many things there. click on the pic and look at a bigger view of it. There is many things. study it and you will see...

Comment

Brandon
        I do not see anything there but a rock. Maybe others can see what you see but I cannot.
        Jack

Comment

Yep, It's a rock.

Comment

Brandon
            If the items in red are what you are talking about as some type of wrtitng; it is not, it is natural inclusions in the rock.

Jack

Comment

Brandon I think  what everyone wants to know is your translation of these symbols.  You obviously can see these hieroglyphics that a normal person couldn't pick up on.  I'm having a hard time seeing them my eyes aren't trained to pick up this kind of work.

Comment

Kinda looks like a mammoth.

Comment

argohunter wrote:

Kinda looks like a mammoth.
                  Ouch !!!!!!!

Comment

ok I am going to show you all exactly what I see. I will type what it and and where it is.
                    In this picture I see like a primitive picture of a prehistoric bird top left, mountains top right, a valley bottom left and then a sun or moon to the right and to the right of that something like a horse. ( a primitive painting or etching, look up other primitive drawings found on cave walls and you will see hopefully. I do not know what this is but I do not think its Native American. That is why I put it on here so I could hopefully find out more.

In this picture I see from bottom left to right some type of object which I am gonna leave you to form your own opinion. To the right of that a cross, then a a lightning bolt with something under it and to the right of that a boat maybe with waters flooding or something. Above that a boar maybe and something else I do not know.
                    If you can not see it after this I guess I will just look elsewhere for more knowledge on something like this. I have done so much research on this thing and everyone that I have shown it to in real life see what I am talking about when I point these things out. Look and will see, open your minds. Thank you for all input and try to see what I do. If nothing else at least let me know what type of rock this is.

Comment

Brandon
                      Your imagination is way beyond mine. I just see a rock that is all. Sorry.
                      Jaxk

Comment

click on the pictures and look, read what I said and you will see It's not imagination cause I am only one that can see these things before I explain them and then others see it too.

Comment

Brandon
                          I am done looking. To me those are rocks nothing more. 
                          Jack

Comment

X marks the spot!  Start digging!

Comment

ya lost me on the whole X marks the spot

Comment

Working...
                              X