X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Sorry Brandon, would like to see what you see, but don't. I just see a very neat rock-Bill

Comment

Do you think it's some sort of map?

Comment

All I see Dan is natural inclusions, it is not carved by man, whatever lines are in that rock in my opinion was drawn by the good Earth Mother.-Bill

Comment

Brandon, I tryed to see something but I cant! Time, weather, massive amounts of pressure from glaciers can form some freaky rocks! Mark.

Comment

I see a cannon, an axe, a speedboat, a john deere lawn mower, 2 - 2" x 4" x 8' no, 3 of those, a pair of dirty socks, a moldy loaf of bread, two kitties, a coke can and an ice pick. Honest. Really.
                oh, oh and I do see the mammoth, but this time he's comin round the mountain.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Greg....you forgot the partridge in the pear tree...JEEESH! Brandon, sorry for poking fun at ya but its a geofact. Look in my profile at the two holed rock, Its my buddys and I thought it was indian made. Cliff and Jack both said geofact....No argument from me! You learn from those with more experience!

Comment

I thought I seen a loaf of bread!

Comment

Greg, Tom
                    LMAO. Need to be more polite. That is what I was told I need to do on this board. I am trying.
                    Jack

Comment

You guys are all funny I give you that, I guess you just can't see what I can. I have showed to one other person and they clearly seen what I did and do. I am astounded by the sheer beauty of what nature can do if this where not created without some sort of intelligence behind it. The one other person who could see what I do is a Christian as well as I. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Anyways I will seek other sources to figure out the origin of something like this. Thank you for all your advice and I am sure we have all been told to be more polite on this post.

Comment

Brandon thats a purdy rock for sure, thats as far as i would go. Not an artifact just a unique rock got lots in my rock garden, keep hunting!! Joe.

Comment

Is that a joke or did somebody really tell you to be more polite on this site Jack? Would really like to know??? Joe! BS!!

Comment

I see a battle at first glance.I would have to download it and flip it over to see who wins lol There was a man just above ATL GA that could tell you all about it.He could even tell you where you found it.If he wasin a good mood he would tell you where to go from the point you picked it up to where others like it are.Some times Where to pick up a gold nugget or a grooved ax.Yes i know it sounds messed up.But his 30.000 perfect points 100's of pipes ax'z ceremonal stuff.And more gold nuggets then you can carrie.Tells me he was on to something.He has been called out all over the world to read stones.I used to go to his mussum alot just to watch others when he would tell them what they have where they got it and whats next to it.He was a trip.I never looked but there may be some stuff on the net about him now.Back then the net was small.name was J c Gazaway.

Comment

Brandon - You're travelin' a hard road.  I find pieces that I think resemble animals.  These animals are relative to Native American Culture.  I learned from this website, that many will agree the resemblance is there, but man had no hand in creating them.  Mother Earth or Man, I still love my rocks. 
                              The difference is, between what you see and I see, is that your rock is all over the place.  All of those things you see in one rock...makes it more unbelieveable.  There's no link, in my opinion, to anything.  Just a lot of random visuals that don't tell a story or make any sense.  You could ask yourself what the creator was thinking at the time the piece was made.  Unfortunately, as the others, I can not see any of what you see either. 
                              Don't get me wrong, I would never say that it isn't there.  That would be, what one might call, hypocritical.  Possibly your pictures just don't do the rock justice. 
                              That being said, I'll post a picture of one of my finds.  These rocks we find give us all something to think about!

Comment

Sorry Brandon, you have every right to see what you see and believe what you believe. As to us nonbelievers.....
                                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X