what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe
    Need to be more polite in the way I say things. Normally I would say this is pure BS, but I need to take in account that the person is coming here looking for answers. I can BS in a more refined manner, but it will still be pure BS when  you boil it down.
    Jack

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

Joe
      Need to be more polite in the way I say things. Normally I would say this is pure BS, but I need to take in account that the person is coming here looking for answers. I can BS in a more refined manner, but it will still be pure BS when  you boil it down.
      Joe
        Mornin', Jack.  Jack's back!  Ceptin' ya' signed it, "Joe?"  What's up with that?

Comment

Brandon, already been down the road you have been on. There was no internet when I started picking up "rocks" I had experienced collectors in my hometown and I would see it, and they would see (not to beat a dead horse) BS.
          I kept the rocks and kept looking and found some really great stuff as my journey continued, and those experienced collectors were even amazed what I found and I learned from that also. I guess what I am trying to say is if the negative would have got me down, I would not be doing this great hobby I love so much. Keep looking, the positives are coming my friend.-Bill

Comment

Typing to fast.

Comment

A new kinder gentler Jack!!  Thats BS!!!!!!  :laugh:

Comment

Thats ok Pam Jack can be me for a while, but everything he finds is mine :lol: Just kidding Jack! Joe.

Comment

If you want to believe it is something then go for it.  But I believe it is a rock (natural).

Comment

I know what it is to a certain extent and I know I am intelligent and been doing this for a while. You have to know what you are looking for and to my knowledge see it in real life to fully appreciate the uniqueness of this "rock". I say that for sake of argument, and I have never seen a rock with so much uniqueness behind the making of it, be it God or man. I now know that it does have some magnetic properties. When I hold a fridge magnet close to it I get like a push and pull but very slight magnetic traits. bout 7% magnetized.
                  If you could potentially open your mind outside what you already know you could probably see the significance in it. You all can form your own opinions as to what you think it is and that will not change what I know it is so let's just leave it at that.
                  As for the question do I know what Authentic Indian Artifacts are?
                  Check out my other posts
                  P.S.   Thank you Bill insight on the topics...

Comment

Brandon - 4th pic down.  I see what appears to be a face, looking left with its cheek sucked in.  It's all natural.  But I need a couple more bourbons to see what you see.  Then maybe these old eyes are getting worse.  If you can see it, that's all that counts.  Put it in the rock garden or box, it's yours.     Jack - how do you edit to get that red outline in there???  ---Chuck
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
                    X