I might be interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be interested

Where would you be able to sell some of these items? Boy do I need some money lol. I see alot of these people in here make fun of effigys but I actually have 2 really good ones. I dont know the value of them or where I woud be able to sell them if I could. They might be considered statues as well not sure. One is a bear that stands by its self and the other is a young eagle. Both are carved out of stone and omly are 3in long and 2in wide. I found both of them in the same area 200 feet apart or so. well thanks

Glenn - You wouldn't happen to have a pic by chance.  It sure would help answer your question if we had something other than you're description.  ---Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Glenn I am certain that you could find someone interested in purchasing your stuff on here, heck maybe myself, but will need to see pics first, can't buy artifacts on description.

Comment

Need a picture. Borrow a camera.
        Jack

Comment

Effigys Rock.

Comment

No one is making fun of any effigy. But most of what has been posted as an effigy
            is not. Just because you grow a potato that looks like a past president doesn't mean
            you have grown an effigy. An effigy has got to be man made. A rock, or potato, that has
            been altered or carved by man. It is not enough to be able to see or imagine a figure
            in a natural rock to call it an effigy.
            I don't know what the rock pictured above is supposed to be. It is a rock.
            I have been amazed at the pictures of rocks that have been posted as effigies. They are
            nothing more than fertile imagination and ignorance of the natural rock forming process.
            I don't know what you all are smoking out there, but pass it this way.
            I want to see it too.
            JoeM

Comment

lol calm down joe.That pic i posted there was not put there as a effigy.Its just a rock that looks like its sticking its tongue out lol.Maybe you missed the S on the end of effigys,(effigys rock)not effigy rock lol.Its all in fun.lol This one bites

Comment

So did you look at mine in my pictures? Bear,young eagle,hawk the most real looking ones. I do have some made out of clay as well.

Moderator Note: profile album pictures no longer available

Comment

Glen
                  I looked at all your pictures and they all look like rocks to me. Not man made.
                  Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X