My hippo rock!

Birds

Woodpecker

Very nice! Pam's gonna love em'!!

Comment

:dry: 
      OK, Ima lookin'

Comment

Oh com'on Butch!  You know that first one looks like a red ear (at least that's what they call em here in Indiana).  Little dot right where it's sposed to be.  Some may say bluegill though.  hahahahaha

Comment

Rachel, you know I just ain't no good at this. You and Pam ought to be painters or artist or sumpthin, you guys got the "eye" and the imagination. Me, just plain ol dull and unimaginative. Them are some cute rocks though, I gotta admit, critters huh....OK.
          Butch        :huh:

Comment

Gotta give you and Pam credit, you two see em!
            By the way, I kinda see a squirrel in that last one!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Greg,  I don't see the squirrel on the last one.  I really thought a Pileated Woodpecker, Indiana's largest woodpecker.  Duh! Anybody can see that!  (Posted another pic with my stone woody.)    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Comment

Rachel, I think I'm getting it........I see a bird in that last picture you posted.
                Butch

Comment

Thank you, Rachel.  Nice of you to post your, "critters." I also have a woodpecker, and another piece, "sea monster", especially for you.  Gonna' call it an, "Eel." :laugh:

Comment

:blink: OK I'm takin' a nap !

Comment

Dream Butch Dream! Fluffy bunnies, yappin dogs, swimmin fishies.
                      Rachel, the squirrels there, I see it! I do!
                      Head on the left, left ear above and tail sweeping over the back.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

The scary part is....I DO see the birds!! Thanks alot PAM!!!

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

The scary part is....I DO see the birds!! Thanks alot PAM!!!
                             :laugh: Have some more fun!  I thought of you when I checked this one out through the light.  See the turkey?

Comment

OOOHHH NOOOO!!! :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:

Comment

Pam, you been in the sourmash?????? Wait, I see it too!

Comment

Working...
                              X