My Critters (For Pam) lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam, 
    Love the turkey!!!  Took me a minute, but it's right there!  lol    I think we're gonna have to start doing like Jack does, and draw the outline for those who can't see.   (You know, like he does for people like ME who just can't get heads or tails out of ID'ing those darn things!)   As I said... all in fun. 
    Rachel

Comment

EelRiver wrote:

Pam, 
      Love the turkey!!!  Took me a minute, but it's right there!  lol    I think we're gonna have to start doing like Jack does, and draw the outline for those who can't see.   (You know, like he does for people like ME who just can't get heads or tails out of ID'ing those darn things!)   As I said... all in fun. 
      Rachel

:laugh: Hi, Rachel.  I thought of that too!  I actually tried it once.  Nothin' ever came of it.  Jack knows his stuff.  Very opinionated, very knowledgeable with arrowheads.  I want you to see my most valued animal piece.  I call it, "Greywolf."  Was only a wolf until I came onto this site and encountered Jack.  Majestic as the wolf is.  Hope I don't make him mad by posting this and comparing him to a rock!!! :laugh:
      Hey, Squincher...are ya' there?  Guessin' you know where I'm comin' from!lol
      (Greywolf)  looking left

Comment

I see it Pam, the visual aid helps.         :dry: 

Comment

Very cool wolf Pam, I like it!  Maybe this is why we're not finding many points!   :laugh:

Comment

EelRiver wrote:

Very cool wolf Pam, I like it!  Maybe this is why we're not finding many points!   :laugh:
               :laugh: Yeah!  Probably right, Rachel!  Can't say it's for the lack of not looking for them though!  Found a, "bear", yesterday.  He's in another post that I was asking Jack to explain.  Now he has the name, "Running Bear",  :laugh:, thanks to Jack. Ahhhh, so much to look forward to on this forum.  What a hoot!  OOPS...now I have to find an owl!
            P.S.  Just kiddin'!  Our points are on the way.
            Pam

Comment

Working...
            X