No announcement yet.

I have a few items I been wondering about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not a figurine it is two rocks . Seeing things in clouds or in inanimate objects or in shadows is not a bad thing but it does not make a rock an artifact.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (6).png Views:	1 Size:	664.6 KB ID:	293244
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Just want to know if u think these are just rocks also? Confused about the knowledge of the persons that reply with false information of verification.

Comment

• Kyflintguy
        Kyflintguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes just rocks! Whoever is telling you they aren't is dead wrong. There is no intentional tooling in the manner Native Americans worked stone through pecking, grinding and polishing. There are very confused and delusional folks out there who will tell you that these are artifacts. This is an information and fact based forum, we do not feed people that B.s around here. You will get the truth. Spend some time looking at known artifacts and familiarize yourself with what actual artifacts look like and then you will wonder how you ever thought these could be. Good luck and hope you allow yourself to come and see the truth.

Or am I seeing some more shapes in the clouds, or in shadows?

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X