Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these beads or some kind of decorations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these beads or some kind of decorations?

I found these in the same general location in western KY. What do you think they could of been used for...I'm thinking as some kind of decorations or maybe they would somehow tie them into their necklaces or clothing? If you will notice one of them has a halfway drilled hole in it. Notice how the triangle piece has a slightly raised smaller triangle indention on the top of the larger one. It is just slightly raised but you can feel it with your fingers. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the quality of the pictures.
    jane

C'mon people...what's your thoughts on these? Just rocks or ??????

Comment

Just rocks....JMHOP
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Yes, Jane, just rocks.

Comment

It must be the time of the year? Artifacts are hard to find right now. Could the cold have something to do with it? I know that what we are seeing I would not ever give a second look. But then who am I to say. Could be something but I sure would not get to excited. Gives me something to write about anyway.  Thanks guys.

Comment

Hey Jane been there, if your not looking and picking up rocks u never find nothing. Keep looking and keep posting!

Comment

Well...guess it's unanimous...their just rocks. But hey, you have to admit their pretty rocks! Like I said somewhere before... I'm a rockhound and always will be!   Anyway, thanks tom, cliff, wildhorse, and ksrocks for taking the time to look and giving me your thoughts...I appreciate everyones input. I'll see what other "rocks":woohoo: I can find to impress everyone with Just kidding guys just kidding..if I say that, you'll never take a look at any of my posts again.

Comment

Working...
              X