No announcement yet.

Looking for the name of a tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you David. We have had the "thing" sitting in the garden for about 50 ysers and most people just walk by it and never notice the carving. It is ugly but does have the sun rays "carved" around the eyes common to Columbia River carvings. Thanks guys for some fun here. And again you have a super year ahead.

Comment

After all this jabber - its still a rock.

Comment

cool rock dont toss it out

Comment

I know Im Johnny ComeLately to this thread...but, WanderinRock, Most of these guys have seen dozens, hundreds, and with some, even OWN/collected thousands of authentic, WORKED American Indian artifacts. Look at the profiles of the people you think are raining on your parade. If these guys are telling you something, especially the guys with alot of "shiny stars" around their name and have extensive collections in tthier pic album, I would consider their input as they have spent ALOT of time in pursuing REAL artifacts. It is a cool rock...When I first saw it, I swear to God, the right side looks like a stoic indian caricature/effigy (Geofact, natural formation) and was suprised that you were serious about it being a "thimble"?! :huh: I thought this was goin to be a thread on a effigy or something! You have a rock there, buddy. I picked up lots of rocks, seen lots of rocks, and on occasion keep some cool geofacts, rocks. I keep all WORKED rocks as these are the prize. Yours has no sign, whatsoever, of a tool mark, one. Dont be discouraged, keep up the hunt.-Cen,KS Kenny

Comment

Scared the hell out of me, I thought for a minute it was back!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Whewwwwwwww ! I was just about to go over the mountain.......scared me too!

Comment

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Right On Guys - I'm try'n to find his phone number right now to see if we can get him back.  Apparently I missed that one but, you know, he was kinda on the loosing end on this website.    ---Chuck
                  Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

That is to funny. LMAO.
                    Jack

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that in that area of Oregan there is alot of glue sniffing going on. LOL-Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X