Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know anybody around the bakersfield area i can show it to

Comment

I think it is natural but still hard to tell. By the way what is that in the back ground  :whistle: .

Comment

well I took my rock to a museum the other day and two of the men that run it thought it was definetly something kool and I just mifgt be right about it. They said the holes on both sides were  definetly man made.
        It's errie how it fits just the way i said and it magnifies an obect. they were excited out it andf told me to come talk to the archeologist that was teaching a class that day so i did and he was busy but said that the holes were man made and it's purpose might of been made judst for looking through but then he gave me another guys name to contact an so that's wwhat i got so far.when i talk to him i'll let you know
        so as far as me having an indian sex rock, we all know what means, maybe sometimes people that have less experience have better visions and are more open minded.

Comment

Well thats really nice and good to hear. I hope you find out something as to what it is and dont forget to ask what period it might be from. Also the type of stone it is made from. Just goes to show if you try it might actually work. It might actually be a type of pipe with that large hole and then the small one. Not all pipes were done the same way. Just like arrowheads not all look alike. Let us know as you find things out. Good Luck

Comment

They said it wasn't  a pipe. They think (after ho;ding it and looking through it) that it was some kind of scope. Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. See I need glasses to read or else it's doubled and definetly blurry. I can hold the rock the way its been made to hold and look through the big hole to see out the small hole and look at this email and i can see words almost perfectly clear without my glasses and the words are not just clear but bigger and as i move from one side to the other, you can see almost a bubble in the very center of your view as you move and the center of your view is bigger as if it acts like a lense. Then if i keep the same eye close and take the rock away and look at this email, I can't even see what the words say cause it's a blurry and doubled. I wish you could check it out. its so kool.
            well, i'll let you know what i find out.
            thank you for your thoughts.
            angela

Comment

Oh yeah and i took the handprint in and was told it might be whale vertibre and they showed one smaller and it did look like one i thought just mine was bigger. But then when I took it to the other guy that they recomended he said he wasn;t concvince it was but he said it sounded solid enough though if it was sandstone and looking and putting his hand on it the there;s a possibility that it could have been made by usage and the hand print (if it is )could be there because it was used for something that had moisture and as it was being used and wearing into the stone, it was building up around the fingers as if you were wet sanding and as your holding the block tight, the wet material will gather around your handprint and dry that way thus leaving a print. Maybe they didn't clean it off when they were done using it just for a better grip. Who know. But if its whale vertibre you could get the same affect but i did see a picture of a vertibre that was about 2 inches and it had a kind of similar pattern to it so who knows. They gave the bane of another person to talk to as well
              Thanks again,
              angela

Comment

Working...
              X