• Show
Clear All

I'm sorry... I stopping...
    North Carolina

Comment

No more sarcasm... No more pictures of clowns wearing bombs
      North Carolina

Comment

Posted in another post. "Art" is interpretation of each individual.(like the other day I saw snoopy in cloud form) Now "Art" that was intended by the artist has more than stains and a quirky break on a rock. If you study the art Of the Native Americans or for that matter any other culture you will see intent from the artist with a degree of intended alteration. with little doubt of imagination from an individual.
        Good luck,One day an epiphany may hit home for you.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Jason I moved your two topics about the same hunk of flint into one topic. I tend to give plenty of leeway to newbies. After all we are all at different places on a huge learning curve. Sooner or later the person starts to get it. They study and learn and go find actual artifacts. Then there are others like you who seem to want to make up stuff as you go along. That is when I step in with some tough love. Jason Jinks There is no room here for misinformation. I also would like to say that jumping into conversations and agreeing with a person who is seeking answers on her items is not helpful to this forum or the any person seeking answers. You are being banned Jason . You may stop in and read and learn but you are no longer welcome to share your thoughts here.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X