Agree to disagree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree to disagree

As some of you know I tend to have my own feelings about things. I really dont mean to hurt feelings if I have. I am just looking for answers to questions that I have. I do read all responses good and bad and take them all in to help me understand others ways of thinking. But I feel threatened if I offer another opinion from others. But I probably wont change. Thanks to all that tend to agree to disagree.

What you are offering is not an opinion, it's a, "defense mechanism."  Your comments do not make sense.  Feelings do not make a rock an artifact!  "Facts", make a rock an artifact!  You fail to heed the comments of the members of the forum, then choose to reply with retaliation.  This is not going to change the fact that what you have found are rocks.  This is why your ludicrous comments do not effect me in any way.  Seriously, I do not know why you can't understand!  If you listened, you could actually be out there finding the real thing!  Isn't that enough incentive? 
    You'll be pleased to hear, itwasluck, this is my final reply to any of the nonsense going on about your rocks.  Enough is enough.  It isn't about changing your mind, it's an attempt for you to see the truth.  Obviously, that isn't going to happen.  I'm outta' here everybody.  This is ridiculous.
    Rock Lady

Comment

Now Pam you have rocks with your artifacts. After all artifacts are just altered rocks. They didnt make them in a oven. I was just saying that not all people are correct. The items are artifacts others have said just cause the people dont see them here doest mean they arent. I was hoping somebody would look more out of the box instead of the everyday artifact like points. Not all tools were made in the same material. A lot of stone was used to make tools, all different types. And not all tools were made the same way but have a lot of the same design. If you look at yours it has a tip on it doesnt it? Mine have tips also. They might be different lengths but they still worked in the same matter. I did post one that was ugly brown material and I did say it was crude, on the underside it has a chip removed for a finger grip and it is a type of awl. It is made from a big flake. A quickie tool. But still an artifact.

Comment

Working...
      X