Facebook page of a bunch of folks suffering Pareidolia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook page of a bunch of folks suffering Pareidolia

I don't know if anyone has already posted about this facebook page, but i thought it deserved it's due attention here.

while they do post photos of a few actual artifacts , most of what they post is Non Artifacts. they even offer some of these non artifacts for sale.. (wonder how many Suckers ponyed up and bought one?)

the good news they've not posted since April of last year.. (locked away for too many delusions?)

anyway I thought folks here might get a laugh out of it..
    \"..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride..\" ~~ Hunter S. Thompson

Died a natural death? Ha!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I needed that laugh ! Thanx
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

The feather looks real, maybe
        NW Georgia,

Comment

I'm not familiar with the page you mentioned, but I've pretty much given up on FB groups. You could chisel a Clovis point out of a fossilized mastodon rib and some yahoo's gonna tell you that it's either a natural rock or a modern reproduction. Of course, every river rock THEY pick up came from Chingachgook's personal war club arsenal. Makes me appreciate this site all the more; I don't think I've ever opened it without learning something,

Comment

Pareidolia with a side of unbridled greed all up on those pages...lol
            North Carolina

Comment

Indian Artifacts- Carved Shell Pendants Tool Bead Pendant Florida. Condition is Used.

Birds, Indian Profiles, Butterflies, Bear, Faces

WOW ONLY 28 BUCKS! Click image for larger version  Name:	AhJeez.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	395151

Last edited by tomclark; 10-03-2019, 07:38 AM.
              Professor Shellman
              Tampa Bay

Comment

• Flyjunkie
                Flyjunkie commented
                Editing a comment
                Serious Mental instability a plenty with that seller...

• Cecilia
                Cecilia commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! Even I knew the Fish-Effigy-War-Axe thingy silly....

I don't know if you happened to notice, but that seller has 87 sales with 100% positive feedback. Hey, I live on the seacoast and I've got a Dremel, so I guess my fortune is out there on the ground, waiting to be gathered up. And all this time I've been standing on the beach, waiting for my ship to come in, while the big bucks have been lying at my feet. Too soon old, too late smart, I suppose.

Comment

Dang I missed the eagle Have to make one I guess.
                SE IA

Comment

This person has a bunch of rocks on ebay. Sorry part is the things are selling. Un-believeable. Heres a bird.
                  SE IA

Comment

• utilized flake
                    utilized flake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a bird stone...not just a bird!!

Almost as funny as the monolithic axe I saw on eBay for 12 thousand dollars lol. It looked like a natural price of limestone

Comment

Working...
                  X