X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama dang typing sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Helldwarf13 View Post
      No one can convince me that this isn't man-made if you'd held it in your hand you'd say the same.
      That being said we may be wasting our time here. Or we can chose to learn.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is the only reason I do this to learn

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the insights my friends I really do appreciate it and if I sounded rude to anyone I apologise.

If your archeologist / professor is telling you that these are Native American artifacts well find a different archeologist to talk to. Where did you buy the point?
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry but I do not buy points I only post or sell the ones that I've taken off the ground myself. The Dalton I found in a small spring branch it surprised me because the finding was accidental and it was underwater. Besides it is pride I guess I've never posted anything I didn't find myself. The rocks I sell come with a money back guarantee if it's not authentic money back. Thanks for the comment.

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some he didn't say we're native American neither did I sometimes if no one can say much about a rock I put it on here to see if anyone has seen another or can tell me something about it. I'm not doing this for money it's just a passion of mine. And I will always base my opinion on the experience and education of someone smarter than me. Plus it's hard to be decisive through these pictures I look at every rock under a microscope for signs of tool marks or something indicating that it didn't form naturally. And I do value your opinion I just never base my final judgement on one opinion not even my own. Thank you for your time and opinion it is greatly appreciated.

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        And sorry I don't search for native American artifacts I search for all early man artifacts I believe if Arrowheads are all you hunt you are missing everything.

Well everything in here except the dalton is a creation of mother earth. Not artifacts. All natural. Moving your topic to Rocks Mistakenly Believed to be Artifacts
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Helldwarf13
        Helldwarf13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you my friend and gooday
    Working...
    X