Buy, Buy,BUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy, Buy,BUY

I just found this on EBAY. Don't everyone jump on it all at once! Only $175.00 Kim---- GROOVED BOW TIE AX AXE ARTIFACT ARROWHEAD TOMAHAWK MAUL WAR CLUB WEAPON RELIC

Top of Form

Condition:
    Used
    Price:
    US $175.00
    No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+*
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

I probably woulda bought it if it wasn’t used., not crazy about used stuff,
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Well if you want it Kim I wont bid you up. Maybe he has another just like it in his backyard so we both can have one 😃
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Since it's a grooved bow tie ax axe, I'm on it. Hopefully none of you guys get it before me.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

These things are very common on eBay. I remember some of the early forums used to encourage contacting the sellers and taking them to task, etc. But, one can’t save people from themselves. And such efforts were concentrated on people selling fake artifacts. But, stuff like this, sometimes it’s just a scam, sometimes it’s delusional individuals. I can certainly confirm by now that there are quite a few delusional individuals, in which case, it’s more a job for psychiatry. But, be it a delusional person, or just someone seeing what they can get away with, there are enough examples of rocks sold as artifacts on eBay. Buyer beware applies both to fakes and to rocks. People are free to bid on either. On the one hand, hate to see it, and on the other hand, I don’t care what people do with their money.
          Rhode Island

Comment

I usually mail them asking if they might have 2 of them for sale...
            San Luis Valley, southern Colorado

Comment

For sale to highest bidder, authentic Indian rocks C.O.A.. Choice. Starting bid $ 174.00 a piece.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2526[1].JPG
Views:	299
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	496694 Delusional!, Psycho! I guess I'm in the wrong business. I could make a Million $$ by just going to the rock pile back of my place, the farmer piled there. .

Comment

• Hal Gorges
                Hal Gorges commented
                Editing a comment
                I knew you were holding back.

• antmike915
                antmike915 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll take all of them 🙂

Sold antmike. That will be $1,000,0000,000.99. If you pay me in the next 60 days, I'll take you to machu picchu. Kim

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                SurfaceHunter commented
                Editing a comment
                Free shipping I would assume

• antmike915
                antmike915 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope so 🙂

We'll have to talk shipping. I do have a friend with a big dump truck if he doesn't mind a few scratches.

Comment

• antmike915
                antmike915 commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool Kim I'll get them from you between now and the year 4845. I won't tell you when I send payment but let me know when you ship them 🙂

• Hal Gorges
                Hal Gorges commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in on that deal if you knapp em into preforms,

A Okay antimike just send me your address. I have a C.D.L. But I have to rent a front end loader first. See you in the spring. then we can go hunting together, BOY THIS IS GETTING EXCITING. Kim
              Last edited by Mattern; 10-18-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

The only time I’ve looked at them is on this site.
                To me, its a waist of time.
                the non artifacts are funny sometimes.
                I think when you condition your “eye” to fake and rechipped, it just makes bad pieces harder to identify.
                I have sold some “high end” pieces and traded with friends but I don’t “buy”
                I gave up on baseball in the mid 90’s
                Now football is in a wreck.
                I will not give into the “Jokers” trying to, miss lead the truth and take away my “pursuit of happiness “.
                I know Im not the only one.
                N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Comment

Originally posted by Fat View Post
                  The only time I’ve looked at them is on this site.
                  To me, its a waist of time.
                  the non artifacts are funny sometimes.
                  I think when you condition your “eye” to fake and rechipped, it just makes bad pieces harder to identify.
                  I have sold some “high end” pieces and traded with friends but I don’t “buy”
                  I gave up on baseball in the mid 90’s
                  Now football is in a wreck.
                  I will not give into the “Jokers” trying to, miss lead the truth and take away my “pursuit of happiness “.
                  I know Im not the only one.
                  No insult intended Fat. Sorry if this joke offended you. That was not my intention. I highly admire and respect you Fat. I read others fooling around and thought I'd add a little comedy to the forum. Kim

Comment

That’s hilarious!
                    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Working...
                    X