Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antmike915
    replied
    A fast food Newnan, looks like it was soaked in grease . I'm amazed this seller has a 100% feedback rating.
    Last edited by antmike915; 12-08-2020, 02:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    commented on 's reply
    lol The glass point is up to $50.00

• gregszybala
    replied
    What isn't this guy scamming? Geez.

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    A fool and his money are soon parted...

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    I saw fakes at a I.D. before I had to break the news to the guy even though he had a good story as to how he found them. I think he was checking to see if they could pass as real. Very sad

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I looked ....

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Only time I look there Tom , is when someone posts a link..

• utilized flake
    replied
    I had a woman come up to my table at one of our shows and proceeded to pull out all of her fakes and it was a sad moment... I was just shocked at how clueless she was and watched her walk around the room trying to get people to see what she had/saw? Reminds me alot of the eppigie people~

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Pitiful, been staring at this for a couple of minutes, and I don’t have a comment, I recon somebody’s telling me something...I don’t look on eBay, I didn’t realize it was that bad, I knew fakes have been around for 120 years

Leave a comment:

• utilized flake
    replied
    Don't even look at the mahogany obsidian bird eppigie...how sad that that many people have bid on junk.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    All fakes. All going into collections?? This seller makes me feel violent. https://www.ebay.com/sch/crowsroostc...p2047675.l2562

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    started a topic eBay FAKES from Florida.....

eBay FAKES from Florida.....

Wrong work, wrong material, fake patina! 33 bids Hahahahaha!!!??? https://www.ebay.com/itm/313331791618?ul_noapp=true
    Last edited by tomclark; 12-26-2020, 05:37 AM.
Working...
X