"Gator Head" - No Idea What it Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gator Head" - No Idea What it Is

I lovingly refer to this one as my "Gator Head". I think that it's beautiful. I have no idea what it is. FRANKLIN COUNTY, OHIO
    Attached Files
    Franklin County, OHIO

A natural rock that looks water polished. Does look like a gator head kinda.
    SE IA

Comment

Thank you!
      Franklin County, OHIO

Comment

Very cool, looks like a Florida Gator to me.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CEE80222-9C5D-4644-8E27-3F39B4CC22CF.jpeg
Views:	399
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	529438
        Floridaboy.

Comment

You should be posting these in the rock forum then if you actually have a artifact mods can move it to the correct forum. So far nothing but rocks
          NW Georgia,

Comment

This is clearly the fossilized remains of the plant from "Little Shop of Horrors"

Click image for larger version

Name:	b7f2e55680f435fba60e92541236fdc5.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	529469

Sorry.

Comment

Another freeze or two and Nature would have had busted it up even more along that crack

Comment

Thank you all.
                Franklin County, OHIO

Comment

If you have no idea what it is... Why would you call it a gator head? Secondly to have a post end up in this area is something members try to avoid! I have an idea on what it is! Just another rock
                  North Carolina

Comment

• Ooh A. Rock
                    Ooh A. Rock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you...maybe you are more pleasant during the day?

If you want pleasant stop posting paredolic rocks, or find a rocks.com site
                  North Carolina

Comment

We can find rocks on every hunt as we are looking for artifacts. Idk if you noticed or not but we aren't posting rocks that have a look of anything else. Im sure you could find another site that will tell you your natural rocks are something but this isn't the site.
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

Ah, I see, just as unpleasant during the day. I won't bother explaining to you why I chose to post that piece, something tells me that it won't matter. You know, you could just not respond?
                      Franklin County, OHIO

Comment

Rock on... You see where four of your posts ended up right? Read through some of these posts, and you will hear both nice comments and not nice ones. You might even read how exhausted many of the members here are of paredolic behavior!
                        Last edited by utilized flake; 02-10-2021, 08:08 PM.
                        North Carolina

Comment

Imust of missed this one! So just to humor you. Oh A Rock. It could be a fire cracked rock from Native cooking! But from my personal experience it isn't. No matter what way you look at it, it looks like some sort of animal head, if that could console you. Kim
                          Last edited by Mattern; 02-16-2021, 05:30 PM.
                          Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                          X