No announcement yet.

Artifacts or a win for the rock garden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifacts or a win for the rock garden?

Hello. This is my first post on this forum, so be kind please! I'm just a collector of interesting things.( I'm sure I'll be sharing a lot) These 2 pieces were found near Bloomington, Indiana. My pareidolia gets the best of me, so I figure it's good to have others to weigh in. I tried to get the best pictures possible and adjusted the contrast, but my phone camera isn't great. Could these be artifacts or is it another win for the rock garden?
    Attached Files

A good thread to post that item and i think it would look good in rock garden.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Originally posted by willjo View Post
      A good thread to post that item and i think it would look good in rock garden.
      Thank you for your response! Can you tell me anything about this one? It was found in the same area and it does look worked along the edges, but it's hard to get that in the pictures.
      Attached Files

Comment

A warm welcome to ya from the sunshine state..those are some cool lookin rocks, they’d make a nice little table display, Not artifacts, stick around and learn what authentic artifacts look like and where to find em, it doesn’t take long and if you’re out there lookin pretty soon you’ll find a really neat arrowhead or some such little treasure,
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal Gorges View Post
          A warm welcome to ya from the sunshine state..those are some cool lookin rocks, they’d make a nice little table display, Not artifacts, stick around and learn what authentic artifacts look like and where to find em, it doesn’t take long and if you’re out there lookin pretty soon you’ll find a really neat arrowhead or some such little treasure,
          I did find a pretty, but unfinished spear head not long ago!

Comment

• Hal Gorges
            Hal Gorges commented
            Editing a comment
            Well for heaven’s sake post it, who knows, it might be something special,

Rocks all of them
          NW Georgia,

Comment

There she is. Nothing too special. Unfinished, but pretty all the same!
            Attached Files

Comment

This one needs it's own thread because a lot of people only look at a thread once and when you come back and add it will be missed.
              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Working...
              X