X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

any info would be great...
       Attached files 

Welcome mstif, I don't see anything in your pic that leads me to believe they are man made.
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Yes, they are rocks shaped by Mother Nature.

Comment

im gonna say i totally dis agree ive looked these items up and others have them as root diggers animals even the triangle so...

Comment

That's cool, you can disagree. Perhaps there's something I'm not seeing in your pictures? If there is evidence of intentional flaking I just don't see it. Maybe some close ups of flaking would change my opinion, I always try to keep an open mind. Again, welcome!
          Southern Connecticut

Comment

mstif187 wrote:

im gonna say i totally dis agree ive looked these items up and others have them as root diggers animals even the triangle so...
            These were not used for anything, these are not man made, these are fractured rock. Who told you these were used for that? And if you know these are tools why ask the experts on here who are all saying just rocks.
            Jack

Comment

I agree with the majority. Look through the typology section on here and you will get a better idea of what to look for. You will know when you find an authentic artifact.
              Bob

Comment

I don't like to pile on but I agree these are natural stones. Not made by Native Americans.
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                X