sea sepernt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sea sepernt

this looks like a sepernt its carved at an angle it has a fingerprint on bottom

Looks like the iron is just about eroded out of that rock.
    How could be a fingerprint in solid rock?

Comment

Comment

Nice rock. I got a bunch of crazy looking rocks.

Comment

These guys are very good at calling a rock a rock. And I am amazed at how mnany times a rock gets mixed up with artifacts. This is the place to get them all in the right place. Seems to work every time.

Comment

Sea Serpent?  Seriously?
               Alright, let's think for a moment.  You're from Illinois.  You more than likely found this in Illinois.  Now knowing what I know about where you're from in Granite City, you're nowhere near an ocean, so why would the Indians carve a sea serpent into a rock when they more than likely have never seen a sea much less anything bigger than a Buffalo?
            These are things you have to take into consideration when you go artifact hunting.  I live nowhere any oceans, so I know the Cherokee would not carve sea monsters into rock or make harpoons for whales because they had no need for such things.  The indians worked with what they knew, so it's not unheard of to find carvings of things they hunted, insects, or rituals.

Comment

Check this out..Ive seen some carvings that resemble sasquatch in New Mexico....

Comment

Working...
              X