Other interesting ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other interesting ones

Just a few more cool looking rocks😁thank you for any comments!

Just rocks, Your looking for things that look like this

Comment

I hate to tell ya, but this isnt a rock forum, its a Native American artifact forum. In no way whatsoever do those resemble any kind of artifact. Even the slightest bit of research would teach you that.
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Build a rock garden. Every arrowhead hunter should have one. If you do you don't have to post new additions to it.
        SE IA

Comment

Well I guess I'm an idiot then...some people are ( deleted). Forum says what did I find...at least that's what I thought...I will not post anymore. Some people's kids Mr RI
          Last edited by OnewiththewilD; 06-30-2022, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Tenoch
            Tenoch commented
            Editing a comment
            relax, with that attitude you won't learn, as el salvaje said you should investigate, at least a little, don't be an idiot...
            Last edited by Tenoch; 06-30-2022, 01:55 PM.

I don't know more than the most ignorant but this is for the one who feels it and is persevering
          In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

Originally posted by snafunk23 View Post
            Well I guess I'm an idiot then...some people are assholes. Forum says what did I find...at least that's what I thought...I will not post anymore. Some people's kids Mr RI
            Your on an artifact forum, im sure you couldnt help but notice your rocks dont look anything at all like any of the actual artifacts anyone else posts on here. Also this is a family friendly site and swearing is not tolerated. Yes you posted in the What did i find section, hence my answer. Im sorry if you dont like my response.
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

I don’t even respond to posts like this I just delete them on my forum.
              NW Georgia,

Comment

First one is quartz not sure what the other ones are.

Comment

Surface is there a link to your forum? Would like to check it out.

Comment

I doubt Hoss would approve. I’m just here having fun like the rest of you.
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

👌

Comment

Working...
                      X