Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Indian Tool

Hi,
    I want to know any information on this rock which appears to be an indian tool of some kind. My big question is if its real how much is it worth?
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tgrolmus.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	222504

Join Photobucket, its free. Put your pictures there then copy and paste into message box. Mark.

Comment

I added a link to pictures on photobucket

Comment

Looks like a natural rock. Smoothed from weather and time. Mark.

Comment

did you see the notches?

Comment

looks natural to me.

Comment

Sorry rock to me also.

Comment

Geofacts are rocks that "look" like they are an artifact but are formed in strange shapes from time, weather, mother nature. All of us have been fooled by them! Mark.

Comment

My vote is the infamous "just a rock" as we have all heard in our lifetime as artifact hunters.

Comment

Yea - unfortunately we've all been wrapped around the axel a few times by rocks.  When you start looking for artifacts you generally concentrate on shapes.  I've become somewhat numb to the "it's just a rock." However, hang on to it. It is unusual in shape.  I always keep mine. ---Chuck
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Rock, only a rock.

Comment

Trent start a rock garden, I have one just outside my garage door. Thats where most of my large pretty flakes -and- "just rocks" go, you can always go back to look again B) Joe.

Comment

Working...
                        X