natural occuring images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural occuring images

I understand natural occuring images, but when multiple face images that are carved in different materials and are found side by side with tools,points,hammer stones,axes,,,well then there is no doubt that these are man made artifacts. More pics are now posted EAST TEXAS INDIAN ARTIFACTS

This is natural:

This next one is a carved image:

Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

You know it is bound to happen.
      I see images in clouds, usually when I've had a little too
      much, 'Hic' to drink.  :blink:
      Just wait till I post my THUNDERBIRD!!!!!
      Jess B.
      It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
      It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
      Circa:1982

Comment

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I was going to respond to this but after seeing Olden's post.....I can't stop laughing!
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

I was going to respond to this but after seeing Olden's post.....I can't stop laughing!
              I'd gladly take credit for that one if I could ~ good one Roger!!   :laugh:
            If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

The trinomial assigned to the Site South of Shiloh Cemetery recorded during the Windy Hills Ranch Project is 41SM466

Comment

In case some don't know what Trimonial is, I didn't and still don't.
                Well, I cant load links but Trimonial seems to be a way to use mathematics to find sites, Thanks for the update.
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

JoshinMO wrote:

In case some don't know what Trimonial is, I didn't and still don't.
                  Well, I cant load links but Trimonial seems to be a way to use mathematics to find sites, Thanks for the update.
                    It's the Smithsonian system for cataloguing sites of archaeological interest:

But so what? That doesn't mean that odd-shaped rocks found there are effigies.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Doug, honestly, you give native Americans a bad name.
                    Hear are some pottery effigy figures  from the Kolomoki mounds located here in Ga.Look how intricate the workmanship was.They were true artisans and appreciated beauty just like we do.......Would Picasso draw a stick man and call it art?

Comment

Or these carved stone human effigy figures from the Etowah mounds?

Comment

Quote " Would Picasso draw a stick man and call it art?"    Picasso might but Native Americans would not have!
                        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I just have to ask.....WHY?
                          this is for Doug
                          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

For sure, one hundred percent,no questions asked,absolutely,unequivocally,certainly.......NOT Carving of faces! The stones in question aren't shaped by humans...at all! Sorry but it so. A whole link to this nonsense? Here's one of my FACE rocks to add in...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2013-10-03 [replaced].jpg
Views:	40
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	220693

Carved animorphic face by Clovis mastadon hunter in Indiana

Comment

Found in my front yard early stoner . I knew those brownies tasted weird .

Comment

Working...
                              X