X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artifact or not

here is a strange looking artifact

Attached files 

This is not an artifact. it is a geofact. this is natural and unaltered by man.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I just through this in just to see what your comment was better yet you can see one just like this one in the deer valley rock museum so I will not take your advise at all you don't know what you are talking about

Comment

Enlighten us what did the call it in the museum ! Cause to my untrained eye it looks like another rock !

Comment

Well, I am a little confused. It seems the OP has already been banned. Oh well, it is still just a rock!
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Come on now Chase and Ray... Don't you guys recognize a throwing stone
            when you see one. you just whip that stone at a rabbit and that's it.
            Butch I woulda thought you knew that.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Welcome!......Uh, nevermind
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Well it could be a Whomp rock. You know, a youngster runs too close to the campfire and someone picks it up and whomps him with it!
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Glad I got on here today I needed a good  :rolf:

Comment

Was this a record ??  :rolf:
                      That's the fastest time of being banned I have ever seen  :rolf:
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

Not!

Comment

I will have to say something about it though.......It sure looks like has been rubbed smooth.I've seen people pick up and throw back down what we call grinding stones all the time.I know a lot of this stuff is just rocks but a few looked worked to me.Are yall giving him the benefit of the doubt on some of this stuff?Look how flat the bottom and sides are!!!

Comment

Bolen bevel, it is a rock ! Without any information about it being found in context with any other artifact, no visible signs of polish or use, unless there is some solid evidence of it being used as a tool . It is what it is ! A rock with a flat spot ! We see countless rocks posted that "fit your hand", "shaped like", "could be", "aught to be " without evidence they are rocks ! The only context mentioned in his previous thread was a landscaper dumped them in his back yard, well at least we know some touched them !

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Bolen bevel, it is a rock ! Without any information about it being found in context with any other artifact, no visible signs of polish or use, unless there is some solid evidence of it being used as a tool . It is what it is ! A rock with a flat spot ! We see countless rocks posted that "fit your hand", "shaped like", "could be", "aught to be " without evidence they are rocks !
                              You should start a photo authentication service!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X