Click image for larger version

Name:	3B222F9D-953B-4611-82D7-75D68F40667F.png
Views:	181
Size:	693.1 KB
ID:	434736 Click image for larger version

Name:	56ED3563-E2A6-4188-B3F9-F01E1D70743C.png
Views:	130
Size:	787.1 KB
ID:	434737 With all this recent free time, i have been revisiting my already over-hunted sites, but venturing away from the core areas in hopes of stumbling across an isolated find or perhaps another camp. Several miles of walking had been largely unproductive until yesterday. I found this little gouge. It was +/-500 yds from the main camp, without so much as a flake in between. But for the fact that it was the only rock showing in a little muddy area, i never would have popped it out. Glad I did!

Nice
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

What a nice find! Hardstone is the best of days, way to go, Garrett!

I got out yesterday and found a few damaged quartz points. But, with "remain at home" order in effect until 4/13, going artifact hunting in RI is now against the orders.
      Rhode Island

Comment

• Hunting_Dad
        Hunting_Dad commented
        Editing a comment
        I am fully onboard with doing our part to beat back this virus but i think hobbies such as ours are a perfect thing to be doing these days.....fresh air, exercise and nobody for miles. Provided you aren't on a busy public beach i would definitely argue that you are following the ’spirit of the law’.... often more important than the ‘letter of the law’.

Nice I to have tried adventuring away from good spots before in the past. Not finding much but finding new locations is a plus cause if they turn the soil next time it might be a good spot. Nice gouge
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Cool tool ..good find
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Nice artifact, nice find
          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Stay safe, find artifacts...live long and prosper!
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Wow, that was definitely worth venturing away from the main area!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Wow, that is so much like the shell ones we find in fla.nice. ( I guess the ole boys were working on the same projects.
                Floridaboy.

Comment

Nice hardstone save .

Comment

Working...
                  X