Clear All

• Another Gary

My Gary site just keeps on giving.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	378371
    Last edited by Hoss; 07-11-2019, 06:23 PM.

Nothing wrong with a site that's consistent! Good looking Gary, congrats
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Not your pic, Okie?? (not a Gary...) WEIRD for sure.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

If that's a Gary, it's unlike anyone I ever saw. Perhaps it is some kind of variant but certainly not a typical one.

Comment

I name my scrapers too but Not gary usually scrap or hide scrap little scrap and big scrap and when the kids find it I call lt do I hafta scrap. I don't know what happened but a glitch somewhere for sure. I may have some as well but really dont go and visit my old posts too much. Maybe Hoss can get it figured out. but like Tom said love to see pic again and maybe that bug smasher
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Do you have the right picture? When we transitioned in 2016 this happened to a lot of our posts. Painshill corrected a ton of them but he left us some years back. I am not sure why the glitch happened. I assume it had something to do with picture file name and file size. If you have the original pictures I would be happy to place it int here and delete that bad picture for you.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Fixed now that’s my Gary.

Comment

Sweeeet!!
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

Very nice find!
                  SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Yes, a dandy Gary indeed! I didn't realize that some of those old posting glitches were still causing problems. Thanks for taking the effort to set things straight.

Comment

Working...
                    X