Heartbreak hill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbreak hill!

Karly and I went to our new spot again today and found several more brokes. She found 4 pieces and I found 2, one of hers quartz!!! The one piece is just a flake but she claims its " a flake from a flute"!! All the finds in this spot were within a 25 yard area. Cool milk snake too! 8 finds in a total of 2 1/2 hours....thats not bad here! Mark.

Very nice in-situ shots, Mark.  Looks like you've found a good spot.  Bound to be some complete ones there!
    Rhode Island

Comment

We may dig this spot when it cools off a little. Would like to find one whole one here! The first one she found almost looks like hornstone...and base makes me think?

Comment

Nice goin' Mark, I think Karly is good luck !
        Butch

Comment

Mark you found more that I did today, only snake I caught today was a kid trying to break into my locker at the gym today. I turned over to his dad who is going to give hime an ass whipping. Nice pictures.
          Jack

Comment

I want to ask her if we can dig but dont want to push my luck. The hornstone looking point is fire popped and the soil around it was a fire pit. We scratched a BIT!

Comment

Good job that is a good days haul.  :woohoo:
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Karly and Mark, you two gotta be stoked! About time huh? If she won't let you dig see if she'll let you drag the tractor and plow out. Bet you find some nice ones there, good luck
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Bunch of good finds Mark. Hope you do get to dig that spot, could be some really nice finds waiting. Good hunting!!
                  Joe.

Comment

Nice finds.. a cool little Corn snake there

Comment

I mean milk snake.. I always called those corn snakes.. might be the same thing though

Comment

Working...
                      X