X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Recent Finds And In-Situs

In-situs with a cleaned up pic.
    HH

Couple of hardstone finds. A mano, a pecked greenstone celt preform that must have recently fallen out of the bank, a small pestle or grinding stone and a small hammerstone with lots of wear.

Comment

Ryan, I've come to expect the best in in-situs and the best in results when you go out for a hunt.  You got some killer spots, that's for sure.  I really like your sharp-angle in-situs that allow the viewer to see a broader context.  Just don't show so much that a body can figure out where your hot spots are :laugh:
      Rhode Island

Comment

Nice, you have been busy!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey thanks man I appreciate the kind words. I've thought about maybe showing too much in my in-situs but since I'm on private land with no distinguishable landmarks but creek bottom and trees and mountains I don't think anyone will recognise my spots. Even if they did they would need landowner permission on this 2000 acre hunting camp with creeks , ponds, and fields and that's not likely to happen because it's family land. For whatever reason headhunting in these parts isn't a popular recreation...probably why there are plenty of surface finds to be found.

Comment

Those are some awe
            some pics Ryan. Congrats, Ray
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Very nice Ryan! You have some good ground there! :cheer:
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Great eye on that third one! Man your having a fantastic year!

Comment

Great finds as usual Ryan. You always have great pics. -and- insitus. These are super pics. You are on a role for sure, and a great area to hunt. Good hunting!!
                  Joe.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback and comments fellows...Good luck out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X