Short sweaty hunt in new spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short sweaty hunt in new spot.

At least we didnt get skunked! My wife even went out with us, and found one. Found 3 from kicking around in the sand. Hotter en hell and had to run to town so only hunted about 3/4 hr. Also I said to a new member I would show patina, last pic.

Not bad for 3/4 hour hunt!...wish I could get those results with any hunt!.....congrats and thanks for the pics.
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

cgode wrote:

Not bad for 3/4 hour hunt!...wish I could get those results with any hunt!.....congrats and thanks for the pics.
      Chris, we have found 22 points (all but 3 broke) in this spot in a little over 4 hours! Karly even found another one but "left it for Mom to find"! Camiel must have stepped on it because never did Re-find it! We know "about" were it is. Maybe Monday!!!

Comment

mark
        Looks like a good haul. Where is the glue and bondo. Its cooling off here a bit, today was first day in 30 days it was under 100 here in Katy. When it gets to 85 I am heading out to new digging site.
        Jack

Comment

It was 94 here yesterday, cooler today but the humidity was VERY high! Hope we need some glue soon! Gotta find a matching half sooner or later!

Comment

Good day of hunting Mark, some nice finds! Has cooled off here was 48 deg. at 0500 this morning on way to work.
            Joe.

Comment

Was very cool here last night too Joe, going back there this afternoon!

Comment

Working...
              X