Creek Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creek Finds

Howdy folks, it's been quite some time since I have posted anything so I thought I would send some recent finds. Productive creeks are hard to come by in my area, but once the middle of summer hits, I don't have a lot of options. These come from two creeks that I will hit once or twice a year as they only run seasonally. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the pics!

Just ain't right. You have some great sites
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi NSU. Looks like you found some nice points. The insitu pics are OK but we also enjoy looking at them closeup so we can get a better idea as to what types you are finding. If you do that I recommend having something else in the picture to provide a reference as to the size of the artifact. I usually suggest laying a quarter alongside since they are exactly one inch in diameter. Not sure where you are from. You may have told us but I can't recall whether you did or not. I ask because the general locality helps us better put your finds in context. The points you show look like ones I might find in Tenn. or north AL or a general midwest to midsouth area of the USA.

Comment

Yes, please post mo betta pics!!
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

That looks like one big blade

Comment

Need closeups! Lol. imagine if the only thing you could do is look at them on the ground as they lay! That's what we are doing now lol.
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Thanks for the show...nice finds😳

Comment

Awesome pics for sure !! Awesome eye sight as well
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

love institute pics! very cool finds
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hey, I'm a creek Hunter myself! It's alot more exciting than field hunting,! Nice find!

Comment

You are finding some awesome points!
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X