A mailbox find.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mailbox find.

I put this topic here because i found this 7 and 1/2 inch agate basin in my mailbox. I then pretended, to find it in my yard..... if my son wasnt 7 and possessing a very strong heart, he would have had the big one.... i do believe he nearly passed out when he saw what i had in my hand. Once he gathered himself, he looked at me and said "no,no,no, dad... Ron Kelly made that!" I told him he was right and that it was a gift for him.... he was extremely grateful. Ron sent a couple others that i gave to each of the older girls. You would have thought christmas came in August ...
    Judith Basin, Montana

Ron is Santa ! Right ? Don’t blow this for me ..

Comment

Outstanding look at the smile on that young mans face. Thanks for sharing the story I wish I could have seen it in person. My cousin did that to my Dad once. He made a mold and made a rubber point 8 inches long and walked out of a field with it. My dad was fooled until he laid the point on the kitchen table and it went thud .
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I know that smile, I’ve had many like it every time I open up a box of goodies from Mr.Kelley. What a generous friend he is. Very cool, right on
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

As many of us have discovered over the years, Ron is one of the most generous members on the forum. Tam was right referring to him Santa!
          That young man will treasure that gift forever!
          Child of the tides

Comment

Ron is definitely a skilled craftsman as any regular member can attest to. He's also a most generous person. That young man has something to be real proud of.
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

If that smile doesn't warm your heart you need a defibrillator. Liam's dream find would be a seven inch obsidian Agate Basin blade. He is a very smart young man. This imposter will have to do until he can find an Agate Basin as big as his Pa's blade. When Chad told me what his son said well that really made my day.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                2ndoldman commented
                Editing a comment
                Ron, you are generous to a fault. Bravo for bringing Christmas to the whole family with your abilities. 👏👏👏

• Tam
                Tam commented
                Editing a comment
                Ron your talent is appreciated across the board not only in your gifting but your knowledgeable posts you have helped us all with .

Chad that's a good friend...your kids got a good dad Ron your a good man..peace brothers ....
              SW Connecticut

Comment

That picture of your son is just as priceless as the story.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Kid's sharp. Hell of a piece!

Comment

Working...
                  X