Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helldogg
    replied
    Some Coshocton and Flint Ridge flint from Heartbreak Ridge....

Leave a comment:

• Helldogg
    replied
    It should be noted that the Eva point I found also came from Heartbreak Ridge. In a 10 to 25 foot area on this ridge you will find hundreds of flint flakes and the flint is amazing. Both heat treated Coshocton and Flint Ridge. The Flint Ridge is almost glass like. I have found red and even purple flint here. Clearly the Indians sat on this ridge and made points.

Leave a comment:

• Helldogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoss View Post
    G10 points are few and far between when hunting in fields that have been cultivated for years. Those are still very nice finds. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    That is why I buy my high grade points...

Leave a comment:

• Helldogg
    replied
    Originally posted by fldwlkr View Post
    Nice finds! The perfect G10's are waiting for you in the gravel of Little Walnut Creek. The farmer's disc plays havoc on the surface finds over here but the creeks throw me a sweet one every now and then.
    Good Luck out there,
    fldwlkr
    I have had absolutely ZERO luck in creeks around here. I can barely even find flint in the creeks. I fish all the time wading in the local creeks and despite always looking....nothing. I did find one broke in the Walnut Creek but that is it...

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    G10 points are few and far between when hunting in fields that have been cultivated for years. Those are still very nice finds. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    They are still nice. Hope you find your intact one tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• fldwlkr
    replied
    Nice finds! The perfect G10's are waiting for you in the gravel of Little Walnut Creek. The farmer's disc plays havoc on the surface finds over here but the creeks throw me a sweet one every now and then.
    Good Luck out there,
    fldwlkr

Leave a comment:

• Jethro355
    replied
    I’d keep looking. Those are some nice “brokes”

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    There is always tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Out of 100 broken artifacts, comes one awesome one. Just a guess. Keep looking!

Leave a comment:

• Helldogg
    started a topic Heartbreak Ridge

Heartbreak Ridge

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	325036 I have a field here in Ohio that sits adjacent to the Little Walnut Creek. It is about 100 yards from a known indian village. I have dubbed it heartbreak ridge as everything I always find there is broken in some way or another. The picture was everything I found in one day in about a 200 yard patch on a ridgeline of course.
    Last edited by Helldogg; 10-16-2018, 12:35 PM.
Working...
X