Some sites !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sites !

Some sites, I just have no luck on...This particular site I’ve been hunting it with Mikey over 30 years.. I know the artifacts are there because Mikey finds them.. I found 1 once about 25 years ago, it looked like a ace of spades...Maybe I should put it back.. When I’m driving with Mikey at shotgun , I threaten not to stop ! And of course, he has a fit ! Anyway, this is what happened the last time I stopped and it just aggravates me to no end.....JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Hey JJ, That's a beautifully made point and I love the lithic material.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Sir, it hurts my feelings....

Looks similar to bayo goulah ? Any idea of the type?
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I can do some study on the type Sir, but I prefer not to because Mikey finds a artifact there every darn time we stop..I’d be better off to just sit and watch him walk and rest my legs for a different site...Just off the top, it’s prolly a late Edwards...

That's a darn cool point! So what I gathered by my reading is that you didn't find it? :-)
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      No Sir, I did not...If I had , I’d of sent Mikey on downward attitude spiral !

A true arrowhead.. correct?
    SW Connecticut

Comment

I have a friend who can feel your pain. He finds the flakes and I find the points. I keep hoping he'll start finding them to keep his interest and spirits up.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      There are sites we look that the rolls are reversed... The only difference is, is that a lot of the time he won’t stop to let me score...

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like some healthy competition. I try to get my buddy in the right area to score but his eye isn't developed yet. He's getting there though.

stunning material and arrow head

Comment

That's one of the better looking points I've seen on here in a while. Too bad it wasn't your find.
      Central Ohio

Comment

That's weird how that works.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

So we've all had similar experiences! I have one friend, Nic, who always finds a goodie. I get skunked more often at SOME sites BUT I've picked up goodies in his tracks enough times to make him mad hahahah
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Editing a comment
            LOL It happens... When we hunt with a couple pairs of eyes to find artifacts, I’d rather a person find one than to drive away thinking we missed something !

Have to remember to be 1st when walking once I got in front of my friend and found the biggest yellow quartz point I have ever found. He doesnt take me anymore with him since. Buy we are still friends
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Editing a comment
            He should take you even if ya hurt his feelers !
        Working...
        X