No announcement yet.

New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Iowa. Some nice points you have. Some of my best pieces have came from MO.
    SE IA

Comment

Over on A'ology I had this titled "Missouri Rock Shelter Dig Running Thread." Would that be ok with everyone to start a new post with that title and show a lot of the stuff I've pulled from there? Dig is still in progress and about to enter its third year...crazy! There is still quite a bit to go through out in front.

Comment

• tomclark
        tomclark commented
        Editing a comment
        Bring it on, Ben.  Boom!

Welcome Ben. Quite an introduction. Start a new thread with your new finds. Many people won’t come back to this thread and will miss your new finds. Oh, I see you are going to. The only problem with a running thread is what I alluded to. I usually don’t go back and look at a thread I have read. I would look if I knew there were new posts by the finder.
      It sure looks like you have an awesome site to hunt!
      Last edited by SDhunter; 12-14-2018, 09:23 AM.
      South Dakota

Comment

I'm new here to the site. I'm in sumter county FL, what kinda of point is this? Can't seem to find a good match to identify it. Where I've found it we have found everything thing from paleo, to woodland, over 50 points in total in 30 days, it's unbelievable!
        Attached Files

Comment

Some more of what I found there
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X